After a 5.45 am start, a 90 minute gym session, a long day in the office and a pitch black dog walk…tonight my body craved carbs!
I whipped up this simple yet tasty tomato and chicken pasta (it would have been 100% healthy too if not for the cheeky addition of creme fraiche)
- Boil some Whole wheat pasta
- Whilst it boiling fry Shallots and Courgette in Olive oil
- Add a tin of chopped Tomatoes
- Stir in cooked chicken breast pieces and the Creme Fraiche
- Mix into the pasta and sprinkle with Parmesan to taste.
Easy peasy and done in under 20 minutes. It doesn’t lack on flavor either however if I was dining alone I would have been tempted to slip in a full chili!!