If you want an easy peasy little sweet to make, this is the one for you!
Simply do the following:
- Mix 250g cream cheese with 50g of peanut butter (or more if you fancy a stronger peanut taste) 2 tbsp powdered sugar and 50g chocolate chips.
- Spoon out the mixture and roll into bite size balls. Place these in the fridge to chill
- Melt 300g dark chocolate. When melted, cover the balls in chocolate. That’s it! But you can decorate them if you so desire…..I did.
They are quite decedent, very creamy and sweet. My top to you would be to make them slightly smaller tun your tempted to do.
Gift…..I say that with sarcasm 😂.
Gav brought us these back from Utah, then ate them both!!!! Donkey X
In preparation for Valentine’s Day tomorrow (and Gav returning from Utah after 3 weeks away!) I’ve been a full on storm in the kitchen.
I’ve prepped my pizza dough for the homemade pizzas I intend to cook, I’ve made most of my salted caramel popcorn panacotta and I decided to make some Oreo truffles using some left over ingredients.
If you haven’t had an Oreo truffle before, don’t ever have one because once you do, the dark side will consume you! But if you must have one, they really are quite easy to make:
- Bash up some Oreos and mix with a small amount of cream/cream cheese (use a small amount first and add more if you need…you don’t want a wet loose mixture)
- Roll the mixture into balls and chill
- Whilst chilling, melt the chocolate of your choice (I used milk)
- Dip the balls in the chocolate and decorate to your liking.
Easy. Quick. Devilish
This was a late fun birthday gif off a friend…
It’s a jelly sweet pizza. It was given very tongue in cheek as a few years back I have one to a friend. The one I gave however was a margarita pizza topped with jelly sweets. We baked the pizza and the melted jellys ruined the oven. Fail! 😆
So yep, I’ve said it, Gavin “gets me”.
Each birthday or Christmas Gav goes out of his way to find me a new hot sauce. Not because he is evil and sadistic, but because I 💜 the burn!
This is the latest addition….haven’t tried it yet so I’ll keep you updated when I do.
I have to say, this bottle looks more appealing than some of the last….. Previously my collection has contained 85% pain and the wonderfully named Ass Blaster 😅
Gavin just “gets me”……he’s so intuitive, I don’t know how he does it?
Well maybe it’s because I am always in the kitchen!!!!!! 😋
So as part of my x-mas gift selection he bought me this adorable honey pot and I blooming 💗💗💗💗 it! No longer will I have to suffer sticky honey rings in my cupboard.
Great gift Mr Jones
* le creuset