Healthy and delicious midweek meals are not difficult when you put your mind to it.
This simple meal was completely satisfying on all levels. Tasty, filling, healthy, cheap and quick!
All you need to do is:
- Coat the chicken in yoghurt, tikka sauce And lemon juice, then leave to marinate for as much time as you have
- Chop up a salad of cucumber, tomatoes, green pepper, red onion and drizzle with a little good quality olive oil
- Grill the marinated chicken for 5 minutes on each side
- Griddle wraps to accompany the dish
- Mix a little natural yoghurt with tikka sauce for a nice dip (spice it up with chilli sauce if you fancy!)