This recipe is curtesy of the well known Mr Jamie Oliver, it offers a speedy dish with a naughty, satisfying feeling!
I cooked this on a Friday night knowing that I wanted a treat, something tasty but something that wouldnt require huge amount of prep work. This recipe was perfect for that, you could smoke the salmon your self but on this occasion I opted not to. I did however make the basil mayonnaise which is really delicious.
When you bite into this mammoth sandwich you instantly get the feeling of indulgence, soft smoked salmon, sticky sweet bacon, oozing creamy mayo….a total delight.
Make it, eat it, enjoy!
But be warned fellow foodies, these are calorific making them only allowable as a special treat! I enjoyed these on movie night….my naughty night ☺️
They are a creamy, cheesy, crispy contender for gold!
- Bake 2 chicken breast in an oven at 180 (wrapped in foil to keep it moist)
- When cooked, shred the chicken
- Mix the shredded chicken with 250g Chilli soft cheese, 100g grated monetary jack cheese, a drop of hot sauce (to suit your heat ability) and seasoning
- Heat sunflower oil in a frying pan
- Spread the chicken mix over a tortilla wrap and sandwich with a second wrap
- Fry until golden on both sides
We were extra naughty as you can see, we added onion rings!